A custom fit so you can use and read your Bluelab Meter right from the carry case.
The Bluelab Carry Case has a firm outer casing which offers impact resistance for your Meter. There are two pockets in the top of the case specially made for the probes.
A removable and adjustable shoulder strap provides even more comfort and convenience. Place over your shoulder, hold onto the carry case and place the probes into the nutrient tank.
In-between use, we recommend placing dry probes into the pockets. Simply zip up the Carry Case then tuck it away safely for storage or transport.
Note: The Bluelab Carry Case does not come with a meter.
- Firm outer casing for impact resistance
- Two custom pockets to insert Bluelab Probes
- Internal strap to tuck probe cables away tidily
- Net pocket for Meter to sit in and strap to hold in place
- Strong nylon strap with adjustable length
- ‘D’ hook at top of outer case for hanging