Replacement shroud Bluelab Conductivity/Temperature Probes Meters.
The ‘Shroud’ (found at the probe) is very important for the accuracy and protection of the meter.
The shroud carries out three crucial functions:
- Protects the probe tip from damage
- Slows the movement of the solution to get a more accurate reading
- The slots allow an even flow of solution to pass through to avoid air bubbles on the probe surface
The shroud is removed prior to the cleaning process.
- Place your hand over the shroud for 30 seconds to help warm the plastic then gently pull away from the Truncheon body.
- ALWAYS replace after you have cleaned the probe face.