Our related equipment and services are carefully chosen to complement our core irrigation business. We only add these value-added services if they benefit our clients.
We provide training on fertigation and crop management technology (CMT) equipment.
We issue water meter calibration certificates.
Our energy audits help clients uncover inefficient energy use in their irrigation systems – this typically includes energy use of pumps, mainlines and infield design. We make recommendations about cost-effective alternatives.
We work closely with a major player in the alternative energy market to supply solar power solutions. Do not hesitate to contact us with your water or energy-related requirements.
Climate control systems
We design, install and maintain climate control systems in greenhouses.
Soil moisture monitoring
We supply and install moisture probes and weather stations.
Supply and installation
In addition to our core irrigation products, we also supply and install the following:
- full range of water treatment equipment – reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF) and ultraviolet (UV) systems
- the full range of water testing equipment and test strips
- the Fusion range of wastewater treatment systems
- SBS range of tanks
- range of gauges and sensors
- mechanical and ultrasonic flowmeters
- full range of chemical dosing pumps
- product and service development
We can assist you with:
- recirculating of irrigation water
- design, supply and installation of water harvesting systems